Sunday, January 6, 2008

Finding LOST



Way back in June or July of 2007, I got an email from an author who was in the process of writing a book about LOST. Her name was Nikki Stafford and she was writing "Season Three Finding LOST: the Unofficial Guide", a follow up to her "Finding LOST: the Unofficial Guide" that was based on Seasons one and two. She had come across a picture I had taken at a LOST filming location (through Ryan Ozawa's flickr page) and wanted my permission to use the photo in the book! Wow, how excited I was! Of course I gave her permission and she in turn sent me an autographed copy of the book. Well, I just received the book this week and I scanned the page (117) with my photo (and name!) on it. [haha - take that, photography teacher that flunked me in college!]

No comments: