For my first post, I decided to share a recipe I just made tonight for dinner. I found it on Pinterest and it was called Baked Honey Garlic Chicken from the website damndelicious.net I made some slight changes to the recipe below, such as doubling it since I am feeding a family of four.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used thighs)
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste (I used regular salt and pepper)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Panko Japanese bread crumbs
For the honey garlic sauce:
- 1/3 cup honey, or more, to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, optional (I did not use)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 green onions, thinly slice (I did not use)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Add chicken to prepared baking pan. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15 - 20 minutes.
If you try this recipe, please let me know how you liked it! :)